Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Fail: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Product Fail: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

                                                      (this is not the waterproof one)

(the brush is the rubber kind)

This was a product fail for me.
 It claims to be a full volume and curve mascara but it did nothing for my lashes but make them black shade (my lashes are blonde/red/light brown). 
On the bright side this mascara does not clump the lashes and it does separate them, so i did love the brush. Also im a big fan of rubber brushes.
Another good this about this mascara formula is it does not smudge on my top or bottom lashes but again it did nothing for them as far as curling/lengthening goes. 

One big thing that attracted me to this mascara was the packaging because it was purple lol i know what a sucker for packaging lol.

You can find this at drugstores as well as Target, Walmart. etc.
Price: $5 & ^up (prices may vary by store and location)
Overall Rating: 2/5

My final thoughts: I want to try the waterproof one because the waterproof mascaras usually work better for my lashes. I've tried other Rimmel mascaras and have came to the conclusion the non-waterproof kind do not work for me. 

Disclaimer: mascaras work differently on everyone so just because it was a fail for me does not mean its a fail for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment